Teachers & Students
- Learning games for core subjects
- Learning games for 21st-century skills
- Mapped to curricular focal points & standards
- Curriculum & lesson planning (coming soon)
- Classroom administration tools (coming soon)
- Pre-/post- & game-based assessment (coming soon)
Get ThinkZone >>
- Qualitative data
- District-level administration
- Teacher and school administration
- Single sign-on & integration with existing SIS
- Easy, single-point, full-access pricing models
- Builds non-cognitive & 21st-century learning skills
Find Out More >>
ThinkZone was built by EdTech leaders who have performed significant R&D in evidence-based educational games, digital badges, and classroom implementation models. Beyond developing the TZ gaming portal, we create learning games such as the forthcoming Hats & Ladders app, which will support young people’s lifelong career exploration.
Learn More about Hats & Ladders >>
1. Connected Activities for math, language arts, science, social studies and 21st century skills
2. Standards alignment and smart assessments that integrate with other data systems
3. Dynamic professional development videos created with practical classroom tips
ThinkZone Games is a game development company building serious games and game-based tools for education. Our flagship products include the career app Hats & Ladders and the Web portal, ThinkZone, which is a one-stop learning portal for research-based apps, games, and interactive tools designed for deep learning across the core subjects.
ThinkZone is supported by partners at 3C Institute, Academic Business Advisors, Electric Funstuff, Triad Interactive Media, and the U.S. Department of Education.